Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My name is Michael Finnigan..Begin Again

Yep, like the kid's song my 8-year old's been singing.

There's hyperbole, and then there's understatement. To say I'm a sporadic blogger would be, most likely, understatement.

Pretty much 20 months of blogging inactivity is relatively shameful in today's techno-savvy world. But then, I'm a digital immigrant, among other things.

Like...busy working to keep my yarn habit a habit of choice. Oh, and providing food and (sometimes clean) shelter, too, but those are secondary to yarn accrual and playing in my most honest of private thoughts.

And busy parenting. And wifing. (is that a verb...?)

And knitting, and spinning, and dreaming.

But now, with new pretty iMac (yeah, it's six months old and it took me this long but who's counting), and new membership on Ravelry, and a new year, I'm recommitting to do this. Maybe once a week for starters...

And because not doing blogging feels like a perpetual UFO chiding, calling, nagging from the proverbial basket, now I feel more accomplished. There. Another blog post.

Yay me!

No comments: